Depending on what you’ve ordered, your order may be sent in more than one package and from different places or countries. Some parts of your order may be dispatched with a different tracking number, but they will always be under the same order number for a particular order.
Articles in this section
- Why have I only received part of my order?
- Why is my product different from what I ordered ?
- Do I need to sign for my package ?
- Can I have the package sent directly to my home, without any concerns or risk of embarrassment ?
- What do I do if my package has been seized by customs ?
- How much will my delivery charges be?
- Do I have or get a tracking number for my order ?
- Can I be sure that I’ll receive my product ?
- You’ve given me a tracking number which isn’t working.
- My order has been sent, but I still don’t have my tracking number