Yes, certain delivery companies require a signature upon delivery. That is a simple and common practice.
Articles in this section
- Why have I only received part of my order?
- Why is my product different from what I ordered ?
- Do I need to sign for my package ?
- Can I have the package sent directly to my home, without any concerns or risk of embarrassment ?
- What do I do if my package has been seized by customs ?
- How much will my delivery charges be?
- Do I have or get a tracking number for my order ?
- Where are products sent from?
- Can I be sure that I’ll receive my product ?
- You’ve given me a tracking number which isn’t working.