That’s not correct.
Why would Thailand equate to counterfeiting? We’re selling anabolic steroids, not cheap Adidas t-shirts.
Did you know that anabolic steroids are forbidden in 90% of the world’s countries, including all the countries in the EU, USA etc. ? The product has to come from somewhere, but it certainly won’t be from those countries.
- Nor is Europe immune to the fake product problem, often being manufactured in places like Poland or Moldavia, but given Europe’s trusted reputation, they get away with it.
- By contrast, there are only a few countries where the production of anabolic steroids is indeed legal authorized and properly controlled, and those include Thailand, India, Paraguay, and Mexico…
- Nor is it coincidence that high-priced western medicines consumed every day are actually manufactured in the same countries, including Thailand, whereby multinationals enjoy minimal cost and major tax breaks in their production.
A few examples:
- Pfizer manufactures in Thailand and India
- Viagra, from Pfizer, is manufactured in Thailand
- : Pfizer Thailand - Pfizer India
- Glaxo Smith Kline (GSK) manufactures in India : GSK India
There’s a long list of such manufacturers, and every day milllions, maybe even billions, of people consume medicines made in these countries. We’re already the source of the world’s real medicines : why would we bother with counterfeit product ?
We source from laboratories in Thailand, India and Hong Kong, and only with laboratories that have been certified and are government monitored.
If in doubt, you can check the sources and authenticity of individual products here : https://super-steroide.com/verifier-un-produit/
You can also view our laboratory tests here : https://super-steroide.com/test-produits-laboratoires/